Friday, July 30, 2010
RT Follow @TheFrisky For The Chance To Win A VIP Trip To NYC’s #30DayBreakupGuide Launch Party! - Sponsored Post
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
There are many ways to make money online without paying a fee and starting out right away. There are web sites that pay you to do short tasks. These are web sites that let companies and individuals place advertisements for work that needs to be completed and they pay the individuals or the website pay the individuals. The web site make money by charging a fee to the advertiser and never to the individual or worker that is completing the task.
Some of these tasks can be completed by an individual or a group of individuals. These tasks can range from simple internet research, data entry, filling out forms, simple typing, writing or various other tasks, most are easy to do.
Main requirement is being able to read, and follow directions that is they ask of you. Have to be 18-years-old or older. You don't even have to have a computer; a person can go to the library or internet café. These tasks are timed, if cannot be completed in the time allotted you can just return the task without any penalties to your profile. But these tasks have plenty of time to complete them, so there is no worry and these jobs that the advertiser placed on the web sites are carefully reviewed and are legitimate.
To get paid varies some have a balance you have to build up to get paid and some you can get paid right away. All-in-all you will make money completing these tasks, but don't expect to get rich overnight.
Most ways to make money on the internet, without starting your own business presenting a service, or promoting products, to get paid right away would be multiple streams of income. This is one of the multiple streams and there are many web sites that pay you to complete short tasks.
Here is my list that I have received payment from and that is really legit:
These web pages area really great no fee to pay ever, no minimum amount of work has to be completed and no special talent is required. Easy way to make real money online without any clue, website, computer, or promoting products. Multiple streams of income can all add up.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Monday, April 5, 2010
I finally found it. What they didn't tell me about making money from home, that it is easy to do, no secret, nope none.
You can make money without spending money, not a get rich quick overnight, but you will make money. PTC, GPT, Paid To Post, Transcription, MLM and Paid to Read Emails.
PTC (Paid to Click). The thing you do is get paid to view advertisements for 30 seconds or less, some pay well and some don't but you will get paid.
These are some listed here and many more out there I am sure.
GPT (Get Paid Today): You get paid to complete offers, some are free and some offers you pay to join. Either way you will make money everyday from this also.
View this video on how to complete offers on GPT sites Here
To make money today from these sites join watch the video tutorial.
A ways few to get started out with if you really want to make money quick online. This truly works. Beside it is all free you won't loose a dime, will gain more than a dime.
Good Luck In All Your Endeavors!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
You can earn cash for viewing 30 second advertisements, free to join, which is the only way I will participate. Plus you get a sign on bonus for some of them.
How You Will Earn:
• First you register and receive your bonus on some of them
• Chose the advertisements you want to view
• Share free memberships with other people and make cash
• View 30 second advertisements
Sign up, join, get bonus then start PTC'n that's it, easy to earn.
List of PTC Programs:
4. DEALS 'N' CASH
5. HITS 4 PLAY
6. YOU DATA
To get paid fast and safe you need to set up a PayPal account. Go to PayPal.com free to join.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
If you don't mind writing some short opinions, this is the perfect opportunity for you. Get paid to write short articles.
The companies they work with are well known. Real Writing Jobs.com recruit people to fill thousands of jobs for companies like; 20th Century Fox, Paramount Entertainment, Google, Ford Motor Company and more every year.
Many of these jobs are simple online writing tasks, proof reading simple documents,blogging about a recent movie you saw, commenting your opinion on a certain kind of car and more.
There has been an explosion in the need for online writers, regardless of skill. They are interested in you honest genuine opinions when you are writing about their company or their products.
They figure to make more money they need more exposure. Companies are fighting for more exposure on the Internet.
Real Writing Jobs.com are accepting new members. If you are looking for work or need to make some extra cash, come check out the jobs available. Click on any link or banner in this article.
Friday, March 5, 2010
I know if you ever had a job working at least 40 hours a week and and receive a paycheck every week or every two weeks you see the money adding up.
Sometimes working from home the money do not add up that way, so you kind of need to perform work from multiple ways to make it all add up. I don't like to say work for multiple companies, you are working for yourself.
I always say I am working on my home business, and multiple streams of income adds up this way. I have found some real ways to make cash and pretty quick too. The first one is Cash Pirate as you can see the banner above. This is only part time work like once or twice a week. The next one is Coaster Cash works the same, the banner is below.
To complete offers and making cash, takes only a few seconds, I really means a few seconds to complete the tasks. That is why you see so many tasks completed. You get to choose what type of tasks to complete the higher the tasks you complete the more money you make.
You can get paid daily at the most, after you are verified, which is easy to do also.
Just click on the banners and sign up to start making cash.
There are more to come on the next blog, which will be soon, sign up on my followers list and I will introduce you to more ways to bring in cash fast through multiple streams of income.
Monday, February 15, 2010
# The website is easy to run, even by a novice!
# Nothing to ship!
# Keep 100% of the profit!
# Customers pay you directly!
# Your customers are even rewarded for helping you advertise!
# Even use it to build an email mailing list to sale other products/services (if you want)!
Each time someone places an ad they are asked if they want
to upgrade their ad,
and that is how you make money.
Besides that, you can get $10
each time someone you refer gets their own site
and you will get $10 each month
that they keep it.
It can really add up quickly! Go here to learn more
Sunday, January 3, 2010
So you’ve been thinking of starting a business from home. You’ve got some skills, don’t have a lot of space for inventory, so you figure it might be a good idea to start a service business. In fact, it’s a GREAT idea – you just have to be prepared to get your business off the ground and balance all the work/life responsibilities that are on your plate.
This article is going to provide you with easy-to-follow tips to do just that, but first, if you still don’t know what type of service business to start, here are a few popular suggestions:
Ghostwriting for the Internet: Write articles, reports and other information for online business owners.
Transcription Business: Create written records of audio recordings, meetings and more.
Virtual Assistant Business: Provide administrative support, secretarial services and more for other companies.
It doesn’t matter what type of service business you start, there will be some challenges along the way. Here are some tips help you as you go along:
1. First and foremost, set your working hours and ensure everyone in your household is aware of them and respects them. If you happen to be a mother or have other interruptions during the day, there’s nothing wrong with setting aside smaller chunks of time where you’ll be working. This isn’t the “real world” work setting anymore – it’s better. You work at home and you can decide when you work.
2. As a service business, you have two very important roles. One of those roles is to provide service for your clients. The other is to FIND those clients and the time involved in this is something many service-providers don’t take into account. Ensure you have enough time for providing services and the marketing tasks for your business – or hire some help to make the most efficient use of your time.
3. Charge a fair and rewarding rate. Even if you charge your clients for each hour you work for them, there are many tasks (administrative, marketing, etc.) that you don’t get paid for. To set a rate that is worthwhile to you, you need to decide what type of overall income you desire and figure out how many hours total (all business activities) you want to be working. If you find you can’t charge a rate that is worthwhile, consider another business idea or target a specific type clientele that is willing to pay the rates you charge.
4. Be choosy about your clients. It can be tempting to simply take on any clients because you may need the cash. Unfortunately, bad clients can drain your time, suck up your energy and end up being more work than they’re worth. Resist the temptation to just take any clients because your business will be more fruitful in the long run if you work with easy-to-manage, low-maintenance clients.
5. Don’t bite off more than you can chew. If you find yourself taking on more clients than you can handle to earn more money, revisit tip #3 above. You may be concerned about giving your clients a good deal, but they actually suffer when you can’t provide the quality service they deserve. Instead aim for fewer clients, charge more and give them stellar service.
If you keep these things in mind, your transition to a work-at-home service provider will go much more smoothly. It’s not always easy and when you’re first starting out, it can be tough to find that balance and a schedule that you can work with. But stick with it and keep refining your process and you’ll find yourself owning a very rewarding business that you absolutely love.
To get more at home business ideas, be sure to visit Just Add Sweat - they’re your source for step-by-step guides for starting your very own home-based business. You’ll find the guidance you need to get your business off the ground, find real-life success stories from women just like you and more.
Click here to go to Just Add Sweat