Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy New Year/Eddy Saloman

Can you believe it he did it again, my friend at Work At Home NO Scams had a birthday today. Well he say he is 34 years young (looks much younger to me). I'm going to tell you what he is doing for his birthday. Can you believe this guy, he is giving away $120.00 to the 3 best post on how he helped some one by making money online?

I have a big list but my favorite one is Amazon Mechanical Turk I made easy money there and got paid and still getting paid.

I was a member of Click Sense before I discovered Work At Home No Scams I just did not know what to do with it until I watch one of his videos on how to work with Click Sense, now I am working and working and having fun. Today on click sense I saw his name at the top of TOP 20 LIST OF REFERRERS (last 24 hours) was at 69 people and now as I am writing this blog it is 70.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have made money with multiple streams of income and all this time going to school too. Eddy Salomon really helped me out and he answered all of my questions when I asked them. I don't know how he did it because he have a lot of followers. I believe he answers all of them.

The program I made money with is my favorite Amazon Mechanical Turk. I really like this one I learned a lot of new things and helped me on my Internet search techniques. The HITS (human intelligence tasks) were easy don't let the word scare you because "inelegance" you will gain along with money.

There are a lot more I would like to tell you on how to make money the way I learned on from Eddy, tune in later or just head over to Work At Home NO Scams and see what I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment