Thursday, December 24, 2009

Using Social Networks to Make Money

I know everyone has heard of Face Book, My Space, Twitter and some other social network sites, where you keep up with friends play games and just socialize.

Well I know you have heard of social networks that pay to to socialize. If you haven't there are some out there, I mean a lot of them on the Internet.

I tried some got bored just logging on to them to socialize, I found that most of the people was there only to market their business. I feel it is okay to market your business, but that was all it was.

I finally stumbled upon on that you get paid just to log into the site and read your email and surf from the site. And get paid pretty good too.

Have you heard of People String? This site is great it is the new wave in relationship and social communities; it has the Creativity, Culture, Expressive Forums and places to meet new people and network; but now it combines all that with giving you a share in the revenues that are created by the users of the website.

Just check it out and I guarantee you will like it Http://www.peoplestring.com

Take a look and see what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment